Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct 14, 20009




I am currently
trying to get into the photo stock market. I have spent the past few days trying to put together a portfolio of past work that could sell. Unfortunately, the loss of my hard drive has made it increasingly difficult. I am missing about 20% of my work over the past 8 years. Which really isn't all that bad. It could have been a lot worse.



Anyways, I have found a couple hundred images that I feel would sell well in stock. So, if you and I have done photo work in the past, you may be getting a phone call from me. I need to get model releases for you all. It's actually a pain in the ass. I'm thinking about abandoning old photos, and doing only new shoots. If you have a few hours and would like some photos done of yourself or your family feel free to contact me. Many of these images will be theme or concept based shoots. Or if you have some ideas for a shoot feel free to get a hold of me. I'm looking to take as many photos and work with as many people as possible. I will share a few photos that I am looking to get into the market. Please excuse the formatting on this blog. I am still learning the blogspot tools.


2 comments:

  1. Where are you based these days? I love keeping up with your photography, please keep posting! I know it's not necessarily your thing, but you asked for concepts, so... do you ever do wedding pics?

    All the best, your old friend Jenny Mayock (soon to be McNeice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20009?!? A blog from the future!!!

    ReplyDelete